A downloadable game for Windows and Mac OS X
It's finally time to leave the nest.
The whole wide world sprawls out before you
(conveniently squeezed into just one screen),
waiting to be explored. Can you learn to fly?
A / D or Left / Right — Move
W or Up or Space — Jump
R — Retry (suicide)
Enter — Make Nest
Esc — Exit
Alt + Enter — Toggle Fullscreen
M — Toggle Mute
Backspace — Refresh Screen
D + L — Delete Progress (press and hold)
Left Stick or D-pad — Move
A or D-pad — Jump
Y — Retry (suicide)
B or Start — Make Nest
Please note that...
- The game is quite demanding and might run slowly on older PCs. Closing other programs may help.
- If the screen goes white (for example, after alt-tabbing) try pressing backspace to refresh the screen. This shouldn't happen but the solution is there in case anyone needs it.
If you get stuck...
- Each stick you collect lets you build a nest. When you die, you restart at the most recently visited nest. Some areas are very hard to beat without having nests to act as checkpoints, so collect sticks when you can reach them.
- There are five upgrades to find which improve your jump height or give you special abilities.
- Throughout the world are seven gems. What happens if you collect all of them?
|Published||1 year ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X|
|Tags||2D, jumping, ludum-dare, Ludum Dare 31, Metroidvania, Singleplayer, upgrades|
|Average duration||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast|
Click download now to get access to the following files: